Monday, February 25, 2008

zzzz... Laura Bennett! Huh? Where?

I dozed off at the end of the Oscars and stirred enough to check out QVC around 11:30 PM. I didn't see Laura Bennett or her outfits - just some crazy yellow lamb leather jacket. If that didn't give me nightmares...! Anyways, from what I've been reading, she wasn't on last night/this morning. Perhaps maybe tonight. QVC right now is showing their Spring Fashion Gallery. No sign nor mention of Laura. But check out their website in the meantime, maybe you don't have to wait in vain. I found photos, order-ability and prices for four of her items --
  • A79578 Drape Metallic Sweater - $93.50
  • A79581 Seamed Corset Jacket - $138
  • A79582 Silk Blend Blouse - $52.56 Special Introductory Price (regular price $58)
  • A79583 Twill Pants - $93

I also saw some of Chloe Dao's outfits, which personally and honestly, looked a lot cuter and more affordable.

No comments: