Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dianthus Gigantus

After pulling up dead and overgrown plants from the front garden over the weekend, we had the space to fill with some allysum (Easter Basket and Ice Crystals), and dianthus -- Merlot Mix and Dynasty Mix. I was also able to grab the last Amazon Neon Duo. Apparently well-named - it grows to two feet tall and spreads up to three feet! It's just a greenling now, albeit with huge leaves (!) but I'll definitely post photos later. I also picked up two new square candle scents - "Raisin Berry" and "Marmalade," along with another "Good Earth." I had a coupon for $5 off $20...and I just squeeked in with my pre-coupon total of $20.39! (Sign up for monthly coupons at Another Place in Time's website. Recently voted Best Small Nursery in Houston!)

No comments: