Sunday, February 24, 2008

Run to Costco for this one!

L and I went to Costco to get two of Spring wire-edged ribbon rolls (marked down to $6.47!/50 yards) for the Girl Scout goodie bags and right next to them were these --
"Tote-Ally Cool --on the go tote 2" Also marked down to $14.97. You get two sizes for the price - Large and Mini. I didn't even bother calling Hanne, I picked one up for her, too. If she doesn't want it, someone else will at my ASG meeting next week, for sure. L got one for her GS advisor. I had her go deep amongst the boxes to grab three black ones. Still lots of the pink and polka-dotted ones, as of yesterday. But everyone was eyeing our cart, including the receipt checker! You can use this for sewing, crafting, scrapbooking, knitting, make-up, even a tool kit...! There's even a magnetic attachment to make it spin.

No comments: