Thursday, February 14, 2008

Turn on your heart light


Nothing says love like a good light to prevent eye-strain. And a lot cheaper than glasses! L really needed a new desk light, after resurfacing from hours of studying last night all bleary-eyed. I found this swiveling adjustable Ott-Light at Costco today for only $24.99! Shoot, my first generation Ott is still going strong but I paid over double this price.
Update 2-16-08: L loves it and I went back to Costco today and got one for my sewing room. As a reward for its annual hoe-down. And a heck of a lot cheaper than a new cutting table. I'll just shimmy my cardboard Sew/Fit to take out the dips and make it work longer. Sigh, how depressed was I that they no longer make them? I bought it years ago from Nancy's Notions because it had the 36" height option.

No comments: