Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Laura Bennett was on

...and I was able to see her last night at 10 PM, CST. She looked fabulous! Loved her dress and hair - hope QVC may offer the dress someday. Anyways, she came across wonderfully for the 10-15 minutes she was there. The metallic wrap sweater sold out, with limited quantities and colors left on the jacket, pants and shirt. The shirt in blue, which looked pale green on my tv sold out, also. I loved the button details on the longer cuffs and front closure. Though I thought I heard her say they were elastic looped. That's no fun, especially for the front. The "architectural" structure details of jacket looked very similar to the Burda corset vest I'm making for L. The flat-front/darted pants were faced, no waistband with a side invisible zipper. Both came in khaki and black, but you really couldn't see the details on TV in the black. All in all, a good collection and a good start. I came this close to ordering the blouse, but thought I could use her eye for details instead with my own version. If it had still been available in the blue/green, those fingers would have been dialing.

No comments: