Friday, February 15, 2008

Bitten Back!

Update: April 11 -- The Spring/Summer 2008 Bitten is still not in the stores, at least the one I checked. Word is until the new line won't be out until the $8.98 sale is over. Hopefully soon! Though if I were a betting person, I think June, about the same time last year's appeared.

Here's the response I received from Steve and Barry's about the return of Sarah Jessica Parker's Bitten line for Spring 2008:

Items from the Bitten spring line will be available in all the Steve & Barry's stores across the nation by mid march. Please stay tuned to our websites www.steveandbarrys.com and www.BITTENsjp.com for more updates.

Well, yay! I've read the mixed reviews of her clothing line, but I truly believe your own mileage will vary. I love my purple cords, which didn't shrink at all, the pin-striped vest, and my Project Runway top. But yes, I too tried on other items with varying results. Hopefully the feedback received will improve and make this upcoming collection even better.

The Steve and Barry's stores are getting ready already - both the Bitten and Dear items have all been clearanced priced down to $8.98 and less - but it's pretty picked over. Still, give it a shot, you may luck out and get an even better bargain.

No comments: