Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sandra Betzina Today's Fit OOP Butterick 3124














Start to finish!

I decided to add another inch to the sleeves and the front/back pieces. Look at these technicolor pattern pieces!-

I used the F14 stitch spaced an inch apart on my Viking Husqvarna to tack down the facings. The stitch outline gives it a dimensional effect.

The result - I think it was worth the effort and determination to get it right! I look forward to making it again...and I did.




I found this lightweight blanket throw at Costco a couple years ago and bought it because of the color and it felt so scrumptious. I thought it would make a nice and cozy winter pullover. And it did. Except like the groundhog, I think this caused Spring to arrive early - it was 75 today!

(cheated and used the border for the sleeve hem)






3 comments:

sewwhatsnew said...

Great ideas. I'm sew glad I still have this pattern in my stash. Are you an ASG member?

Peggy said...

Yup, I was even the President/Administrator of our chapter years ago. . .

sewwhatsnew said...

I am also a past pres. What is your chapter? Are you going to conference in July in NM?