Sunday, January 04, 2009

Tagged!

I was just tagged by Yaya Orchid!

Here are rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are six random things about myself:

1. I go to Quilt Festival every year and have never made a quilt.

2. I rang up the purchases for Chuck Mangione at Key Drug Store back in Rochester, NY.

3. My old CR-V got hit by so many rocks and flying objects, the windshield repair place gave me a rally towel and a t-shirt.

4. I'm addicted to Bubble (tapioca) Tea.

5. Purple is my favorite color.

6. I like to support independent stores rather than chains.

I tag: Notes from the Cookie Jar, Pink Bunnie Slippers, Diary of a Stay at Home Mom, Material Pleasures, Fashionable Yet Frugal, and Sew Stylish

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Thank you so much for the tag :)