Sunday, January 11, 2009

Music to Cut By

Sounds dangerous! Sorry to disappoint, no torture tunes here. I just wanted to share some nice music I discovered on iTunes that makes for good background music when you need to concentrate on laying and cutting out your current sewing project.

Varese Sarabande: A 25th Anniversary Celebration - 25 Years of Great Film Music

These were the ones I downloaded for my iPod:

Building the Barn ("Witness") Maurice Jarre 4:59
Peggy Sue's Homecoming ("Peggy Sue Got Married") John Barry 3:26
Suite from Steel Magnolias - Georges Delerue 8:08
Real Rain ("Pleasantville") Randy Newman 4:31
Emma - Rachel Portman 2:58
One True Thing - Cliff Eidelman 2:19

My best recollection is I somehow I clicked through to this when I was looking for Danny Elfman songs. Don't say it, someone already did -- "Who's iPod is THIS?!?!"

No comments: