Sunday, December 07, 2008

Who are these people and why are they here?!

As you can obviously tell, I have a rather eclectic group of friends and fellow bloggers in the right alley. I thought each week on Sunday I would randomly showcase one from the list and why they are there. I love to discover new blogs, and I think you will enjoy the introduction for new places to visit in Bloggy Land.

This week - Notes From the Cookie Jar

I discovered Karen's blog when I was searching for those who had tried the Giant Sugar Cookies from of the April 2007 issue Martha Stewart Everyday Food. A Canadian, she leads an interesting life of cooking, crafting and raising her family. And her food photos are spectacular!

1 comment:

YayaOrchid said...

That is very nice of you showcasing a blog on yours. Will pay a visit to it.