Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Can't stand The Carol of The Bells either?!


Seriously.can't.stand.that.song. And the Wal-Mart commercial nearly puts me over the edge.
Usually I don't buy Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine on a regular basis, but I am a sucker for any magazine's Christmas and holiday issues. I tore enough pages from it to make it undonateable to the library, so it's a good one.

In particular was a song list for a wrapping party that had some pretty good holiday songs (no Bells!). I grabbed a couple of them* to add to my iPod's Holiday Playlist:
*"All I Want is You" Barry Louis Polisar
"Thank You Too" My Morning Jacket
"Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" The Smiths
"This Gift" Sons & Daughters
*"For the Girl" The Fratellis (I got the Costello version instead)
"Is This It?" The Strokes
*"Ain't Too Proud to Beg" The Temptations
"My List" The Killers
"Objects of My Affection" Peter Bjorn and John
"Pretty Things" Rufus Wainwright
"Take It Back" She & Him
*"I Like It, I Love It" Tim McGraw
*Do these look like wreaths? That's what I was going for. . .

1 comment:

Lala said...

Hi! So glad we can leave comments now! I have been a daily visitor and taken/used many of your recommendations and ideas... picked up this mag at your suggestion and was not disappointed!

Keep up the great blogging!

Lala :o)