Sunday, December 28, 2008

Who are these people and what are they doing here?!

As you can obviously tell, I have a rather eclectic group of friends and fellow bloggers in the right alley. I thought each week on Sunday I would randomly showcase one from the list and why they are there. I love to discover new blogs, and I think you will enjoy the introduction for new places to visit in Bloggy Land.
This week - Sew Stylish
Not only does Helen sew, but she knits (crochets, too!) beautifully. Pop on over to her blog and just gawk at the gorgeous things she's created. Especially check out her December 22 entry. Sew Stylish, KNIT STYLISH! Wow! And she's a very nice person, too. Even across the pond and in the midst of planning her wedding, she helped me find very good homes for a friend's knitting stash.

1 comment:

.x.Helen.x. said...

Thank you! That's very sweet of you!