Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SNOW! ...sorta


It counts here in Houston, Texas! We'll take what we can get. Last time it snowed was a magical White Christmas Eve 2004.
And my car is back from getting the bumpers repaired. Yes, plural. Ten days after I hit the sheet metal on the Katy Freeway, I rolled into a Mercedes parked across the street directly in back of my driveway. I've lived here almost 23 years, and have backed out of my driveway how many times? Clunk! They sure don't make bumpers like they used to. (Or Mercedes). Our neighbor was very good natured about it. But he and his guests no longer park in front of his house anymore.

3 comments:

Amy Bailes said...

I talked to my brother before church and he told me that it was snowing there (in Houston). My girls are jealous as they are hoping/praying for snow here (North LA) and I don't think it's going to happen. If it does, it won't stick. Bummer.

Lory said...

It's been pretty cold here in San Antonio too. In fact, it snowed in Boerne the other day...and it's only about 25 minutes from here! I'm loving it though, I love the cold weather. :):):):)

Hugs,
Lory

Anonymous said...

nice waeter posting or dare I say boasting, nice reportage - a reader in the WI