Sunday, April 12, 2009

Who are these people and what are they doing here?


As you can obviously tell, I have a rather eclectic group of friends and fellow bloggers in the right alley. I thought each week on Sunday I would randomly showcase one from the list and why they are there. I love to discover new blogs, and I think you will enjoy the introduction for new places to visit in Bloggy Land.
This week - The Naughty Secretary Club No, not that kind of naughty! Fellow Texas girl Jennifer Perkins is a fun, crafty lady. Her book, "The Naughty Secretary Club - The Working Girl's Guide to Handmade Jewelry" was recently published (ISBN: 978-1-60061-116-2). I just checked out a copy from the library (Call No. 739.27) on Friday. Affordably priced, I will buy it next time on Amazon when I need a bump-up for free shipping. The book also clues you in to unlikely sources for crafting finds (Office Depot and teacher supply stores, who knew?) and has a great list of her favorite blogs to check out. Hop on over to her blog today.

No comments: