Sunday, April 19, 2009

Studios!


I just picked up Cloth Paper Scissors "Studios" at Barnes and Noble last night, shaking off the stir-crazies and carefully venturing out after almost six inches of rain yesterday -some areas got over 10 inches! I love seeing other people's sewing and crafting areas. (Monica's is one of the coolest and most creative ones I've seen.) And this not only satisfies my curiousity, but also inspires. It's the Spring/Summer issue, priced at $7.99. A cheap thrill, buy-me price, especially when you throw in the 10% member discount and 15% Internet coupon! On our way to Austin the other day, when we snapped the photos of the bluebonnets, we passed through Carmine. And lo and behold, there is a featured studio vignette of a Carmine resident, Deb Taylor! Was this a sign to buy it? Yes!

1 comment:

deb did it said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! and remembering Carmine!