Sunday, April 05, 2009

Who are these people and what are they doing here?

As you can obviously tell, I have a rather eclectic group of friends and fellow bloggers in the right alley. I thought each week on Sunday I would randomly showcase one from the list and why they are there. I love to discover new blogs, and I think you will enjoy the introduction for new places to visit in Bloggy Land.

This week - Sew, Mama, Sew!

What a fun website to get lost in! Tips, contests, reviews and inspiration. I especially like the theme/button months. April is Spring Sewing month and there are lots of project photos and links to patterns and tutorials. I like to check out the comments, too - so many creative people out there and I've discovered many cool blogs as a result.

1 comment:

Lala said...

Hi Peggy!!! Hmmmmmm... tried those retromama eggs TODAY (while I should've been packing)... mine turned out more like BALLS than EGGS *sigh*... OH WELL... I'll give them to my sister's twins for Easter... LOL

You'd be SO PROUD of me... those HK boots were on CLEARANCE at TARGET for $9!!! *CHEER*

I miss ME's mag too... amongst others...

Sew*mama*sew is one of my DAILY stops!

Happy Easter! Lala :o)