Sunday, April 26, 2009

Netflix Stars - Rachel Getting Married


4/5. Netflix didn't think we would like it, but we did. It is filmed documentary style, which you get used to quickly. Anne Hathaway did a great job, and nice to see Debra Winger as the mom. Other than those two, I didn't recognize anyone else. But that's good - let's start giving others a chance. A compelling story of many unresolved issues. Even though it was a little draggy in some parts, we didn't nor couldn't ditch it. Interesting music throughout. I thought I saw Al Stewart but it turned out to be Robyn Hitchcock. I loved and bought "Up to Our Nex" on iTunes. You can get the song separately on his "Goodnight Oslo" album. Unfortunately the other songs on the soundtrack are album only.

1 comment:

Lala said...

Hi Peggy!!! DEFINITELY on my to watch list!!!

I'm not a HUGE AH fan... but I think I'd like the movie... I haven't seen DW in anything since Officer and a Gentleman!!!

ALOE on the knees is helping... :o)

Lala :o)