Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Bean me!


Where are the jelly beans this year? Not the "designer" ones at double or two and half times the price. But plain ordinary, no-name cheap bags for a dollar or less. I honestly think those taste the best. I'm just not willing to pay over $6 with tax for two bags of jelly beans, Brach's no less. I found Hawaiian Punch, Starburst, Sweet Tart, Jelly Belly, Life Savers, sour, spicy, mini, speckled, pastel everywhere. I just want the package of cherry, grape, lime, orange, lemon, black, and white- tutti-fruti kind. (Major bonus if there are red ones which are spicy cinnamon!)
This morning I traipsed to two Targets, a Walgreen's, even Wal-Mart (I did get some beads on sale, so not a totally wasted trip). I also couldn't find the Snickers eggs. Perhaps they have been outlawed - so good, I bet they are/were illegal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like trying to find peppermint candy canes at Christmas. They're all starburst, Dora, Nemo, etc!

Peggy said...

So true-You are absolutely right! Let's get back to candy basics!

sweetbabies00 said...

I love the cimmamon jelly beans! I have not tried Snickers Eggs. I love the Cadberry ones. I will have to try them, if I can find one lol