Thursday, December 06, 2007

PR4 Ep4

Well, wah! I liked Chris! And I actually liked at least the neckline of his dress. I feel he was forced into the jacket, perhaps if he made a dress with shoulder pads and using that neckline instead? I also liked Sweet P's dress. The only thing I liked about winner Jillian's outfit was the blouse.

OK. Why are they keeping Ricky-because of his hat collection?! It can't be because of his sewing and fitting skills, ie the pins from last week and the dress from this week.

And what is with these group challenges? This is the second one already! I would love to see these designers flesh out their talents, not their personality clashes. All this episode did was turn me off of Victorya. Though I suppose Bravo thinks it makes for good TV. But was anyone else a little suspicious of how easily they formed their groups?* Are they that clique-y already? After this and with past history repeating itself, why would anyone want to be a Team Leader?

*Not at all like the almost-repressed memories of chosing teams in 6th grade gym class and doing the obstacle course to Herb Albert's Tijuana Brass songs! Whenever "A Taste of Honey" plays on XM, I tell L I used to try and climb a rope to this song!

No comments: