Saturday, December 22, 2007

Fashionably Late with Stacy London on TLC


Love, love this show! I only wish I could have some luck finding the featured recipes. (My apologies to those Googling and hoping I had them here. But I can tell you where to get the fabric for Stacy's apron.) I was watching the repeat this afternoon and noticed the apron fabric Stacy was wearing during the cooking segment was the same Paris Eiffel Tower fabric I have in my stash! (blogged about June 24) Between gawking at those huge brownie cookies they were making by the fistful and trying to focus on the apron at the same time, I recall the pockets trimmed in black -- what a great idea! I only have it in a fat quarter, but I think I'm going back to Quilter's Emporium for more to make an apron, too! The fabric is "Friends Around the World" by Judie Rothermel for Marcus Brothers Textiles, Inc.

No comments: