Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I need a man!


Of ginger! People, everything is bigger in Texas...including the 2007 edition gingerbread man in Smithville. Home of "Hope Floats" and adorable real-life gingerbread bungalows. Sigh, T and L seriously fear I will chuck it all and move my sewing room to this burb. God bless the WWW, USPS, UPS and DISH-TV. I could do it! I'll even volunteer at the library for their "Little Bookworms" program when I'm not stitching and drinking myself silly. . .
I love Smithville, it has the closest 7-Eleven to Houston. While I am not a coffee nor Starbucks fan, I like my seasonal drinks (of the cappucino and latte type) from the machine and getting punched on my Cafe Combinations card (purchase 6 hot beverages, get the 7th free. 7-Eleven, you are so clever).

No comments: