Friday, March 16, 2007

Today's Costco Finds


I went back to get the white version of the hibiscus and there were still some left. A sign! Will plant all six this weekend, they are about to bust out of their containers!
And while this printaholic resisted the temptation to buy the latest issues of Yoga Journal, Rachael Ray's Everyday Food, and Martha Stewart Living, even at 30% off...I did succumb to this --

I love the little bitty issues of Martha Stewart's Everyday Food, but they get easily misplaced and tossed around here. I'm sure these are reprints, but they are organized by season, along with bonus recipes including one for foolproof chocolate sauce. Sold! The list price is $24.95; Costco's price - $11.99 It hopped right into my cart. (If you are looking for it elsewhere, the ISBN is 978-0-307-35416-7)

No comments: