Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Poser!

Sometimes even reading about yoga can do a body good.

And I know my twice weekly attempts, er, classes, can do a body good, too. Yesterday's class was another "It's fun to be me!" episode as I fell out of poses and lost my balance several times with reverse triangles and one armed/one legged Downward Dogs. Oh well, I did feel great afterwards (the class was over!). No, seriously though. Yoga is a powerful workout. And even if it is an "All Levels" class, you just do the best you can and keep trying.

Ranking these yoga mags -- 1) Yoga Life by Rodale. I like their fun style, a la their snarky Women's Health magazine....2) Fit Yoga. Easy to flip and read...3) Yoga Journal - this is like the Martha Stewart Living/Oprah of the yoga magazines. Lots of information, lots of pages, but lots of ads, too. Takes time to digest and read, just like MSL and O.

No comments: