Friday, March 12, 2010

Ahh-chooo!

I love trees but not when they are looking for love!

(This is my front yard Red Oak tree.)

Anyhoo, while on a "Benadryl Bender" yesterday, I bought 7 yards of fabric at High Fashion Fabrics. I'm getting ready to try Sandra Betzina's Today's Fit Vogue 1164 in the short sleeved version and whip up a couple of old fav 2945's. Seriously, have you grabbed these two patterns yet? Discontinued 2945 may still be available on the Vogue website. And one of my 1164 versions was passed around the ladies room at last weekend's Houston ASG Sue Hausmann event. (She was great by the way!) All shapes, all sizes, all loved it. (FYI: Next Vogue $3.99 sale is March 18/20)

Toodles! I need to finish washing the fabs and hit the sewing room -- I'm not wasting this antihistimine buzz!

Thank you, floozy oak tree!

No comments: