Monday, March 22, 2010

More Fun with Target Liberty of London!


OK, this morning I finally broke down and grabbed the Ditsy Tote in Dunclare Black. I appreciated the head's up from other bloggers who suggested testing to make sure the drawstrings work on all four openings. The third one I tried did - do a quick check in the store first. It is so much nicer looking when you cinch it in a bit. I really love the Dunclare print in a "linen" fabric. And now that I'm looking at it at home, there's some pretty nice detailing for the $16.99 price -- the magnetic snap...the wider strap width near the top of the strap...the contrasting trim on the inside pockets, even the zipper pocket pull. Roomy, too -- my computer slips in there with room to spare for the charger, newspaper, books. . .it will be put to good use this summer!

Also got the Pink Halter dress in Dunclare Pink. Wait until you see what I do with it! I'm hoping to finish it this afternoon.

FYI -- if you see a gray sticker dot on the shelf tags, that means you're SOL on LOL. No mas to be restocked.

1 comment:

Phyllis Bourne said...

I bag the print, but wasn't crazy about the bag when I saw it at Target.

Now I'm thinking I'll have to go back and see how I like it cinched.

I got the teapot and two mugs in the Dunclare print.

Oh, and thanks for the gray sticker tip!