Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday Tea Time


This week - Tazo Green Ginger "A dazzling blend with sweet, spicy ginger and a touch of pear"
Pear?! Cool!

Cost: $3.59 at Super Target
Number of teabags: 20
Caffeine: Yes
Type of tea: Green
Steeping time: 3 minutes
Double-Dipping potential: Yes, 5 minutes
Mix ins: Honey
Teabag fragrance: Ginger
Ingredients: Green tea, natural flavors, ginger and lemongrass
Taste: Ginger without the hot bite, slightly fruity
Opinion: I brewed a mug of this when I was being assaulted by the Spring March of allergies and needed something strong yet soothing. This did the trick! My sore throat felt much better after drinking it. I've been drinking several mugs a day all week -- I definitely think it is helping to stall and hopefully prevent the sinus infections and bronchitis I usually get this time of year while the trees are pollinating. So far, so good - keep your fingers crossed!
Rating: 5 teabags

No comments: