Thursday, March 18, 2010

LOL! MORE Target Liberty of London!


This is the men's multi-colored floral shirt I bought earlier, belted over a tank top with rolled cuffs. I'm wearing it today!

Below is the Pop-Up Bag in the Sixty print. And it does pop right open! The "25 Gallon" size measures 23" tall and 18" in diameter. The 28" long, 1 1/2" wide webbed handles are about 12" looped. There are bottom loops that go over the black toggles when you collapse it to close. The material feels like a coated polyester/nylon. There's a grommet hole at the bottom for either breathability or drainage. Horrors to the thought of using this to hold anything but something LoL appropriate and deserving.






















L also wanted another pair of boxers in the Peacock feather print.
To be honest, the first time I saw the Susanna Green Duffle, I was not impressed. Then I started reading about it on other blogs and how popular it was turning out to be, so I decided to go back and give it a second look. Evidently others were also, as I went to four Targets before we were reunited! The Garla flip flops are also starting to appear at more of the stores, if not the display tags were in place. They were not there earlier in the week. I did notice on the display a barcoded tag for "Blue Purse" $19.99. I saw that at two of the stores. Could it be Target will be stocking new Liberty of London items? Was there a blue purse I missed? I don't remember a blue purse or else it didn't register on the gotta have it meter. I'll have to check back in a few days and see.

(If you are just coming in on this post, I have two previous blog postings about Target's Liberty of London merchandise here and here)

No comments: