Monday, March 01, 2010

Everyday Food Fresh Flavor Fast


Finally, a follow-up book to Everyday Food: Great Food Fast.
Just-released Everyday Food: Fresh Flavor Fast has 250 recipes, divided into --

Breakfast
Sandwiches, Burgers and Pizzas
Appetizers
Salads
Soups and Stews
Main Courses (including vegetarian)
Side Dishes
Desserts

I can't wait to try some of them. Right now I seem to be on a Cooking Light bender. I like the format of this book better than the first, which was organized by seasons.

If you subscribe or buy the Everyday Food magazine, you may recognize some of the recipes. This is a good way to "catch up" on what you've been missing, or be able to grab and thumb through at a moment's notice. I don't know about you, but my attention span is easily diverted when I start delving into past issues looking for recipes. At least I can hope to resurface relatively faster with this book handy.

With these two books and the new iTunes Martha Stewart Everyday Food app for the iPhone and iPod Touch, it's a triple crown Everyday Food recipe win!

Paperback, ISBN: 978-0-307-40510-4
$14.99 at Costco, $24.99 publisher's price

No comments: