Saturday, February 27, 2010

Keeps Getting Better -- Vogue 1164 - Versions 2 and 3





Can't stop making Sandra Betzina's Today's Fit Vogue 1164! (click for the first one)
"Berry Angora Cerebral" knit from High Fashion Fabrics, Houston. So soft!
(The snow leopard velour knit was the end of another bolt at High Fashion Fabrics. )

and the 4th one is on the runway cutting table..."Fushia Rae" pleated knit, also from High Fashion Fabrics. I hope to make it this weekend.
The slightly raised waistline closure makes me feel and look slimmer in the middle. And I love being able to showcase a cool button, too!
Then I think I may be done with View A and this cold weather. Can't wait to make a gazillion short-sleeved View B versions. It will be warmer here soon enough.

2 comments:

becki-c said...

Looks fabulous! This patrtern really shows off those super prints.

Monica said...

wow Peggy that does make you look slimmer and sexy. YOU GO Girl

Love the leopard.