Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Free Valentine's Love Songs download from Amazon

Google "Amazon Free Valentine's Day Playlist" for the link to these songs --


When We're Apart by The Morning Benders...To Feel Love by Butterfly Boucher ....For You by Peter Bradley Adams....40 Dogs (Like Romeo And Juliet) by Bob Schneider...Don't Do Anything by Sam Phillips...I Love You Baby by Aldo Vanucci


There are actually seven songs, the missing one is Craig Toungate's "Can You Feel the Love Tonight." (I can't stand that song) And honestly, I haven't listened to any of them yet, nor have I heard of these artists. But free is free and worth a check out!

And during this Valentine season can I say again how much I love Amazon's MP3 Player downloader? Easy-peasy, it downloads and puts the songs right into your iTunes library automatically. In the past, I have been able to take advantage of Amazon's special promotions of new music CD's (Lyle Lovett, Susan Boyle) for $3 or even free.


The Valentine's music offer is good until February 15.

No comments: