Friday, February 26, 2010

Made in (Houston) Texas


It is always a pleasant surprise to discover something you like is actually made in the USA, better if in Texas and best right here in Houston!
I bought this Seidio Innocase protective case for my new Blackberry Curve 8520 at Best Buy. The color is called "Rose Pink," a pretty pearlescent pink-violet. Because of selling rack real estate space limitations, Best Buy only has one color for each BlackBerry model and other "smart phones." I lucked out with my model's color. However, online you can select different colors and more accessories. (And, as I discovered when I found my link, $5 cheaper. Oh well.) I like how it feels - I think they call it "soft touch" And I like how it snap-fits all around, including the section separating the screen from the keyboard. That little bumper helps protect the screen from scratching. Though I did notice they also sell the screen protectors at a much more affordable price than what are in the stores. I'll have to grab one of those, too. It's not just a phone, but a lifestyle!

No comments: