- The container pitcher is glass, no more plastic cracking, a la the Mr. Coffee and others. (What I do - just use the pitcher for brewing and then transfer to a plastic tuppermaid container for the fridge)
- Plus the hot water comes down the center like a coffee maker so there's no missing and spilling
- You can use tea bags or loose tea without having to buy special filters. (Teavana, here I come! Camber! Take note!)
- You can adjust the brew strength
- There's a special place to put sweetener for sweet tea.
- It's easy to clean and doesn't take up much space
- It works great!
Want to know what I've been drinking?! Three bags of Kirkland Costco Green Tea plus a tich of sugar. Perfect! This baby will pay for itself in about two weeks compared to the $$$ store-bought and dang-they-get-funky-if-you-leave-them-in-the-garage-because-there's-not-enough-room-in-the-refrigerator bottled teas.