Thursday, February 15, 2007

Today's Favorite iPod Workout Songs

Despite the fact my knee got out of whack about 10 minutes in, I did prevail and got right with my left knee again! So not as many calories burned today, because I slowed down to mostly 3.6 and only a 1.0 incline.

Queen, "Don't Stop me Now" 3:31
From iTunes, "Queen: Greatest Hits"
Literally...

Iggy Pop, "Lust for Life" 5:13
iTunes, "Lust for Life"
You'll recognize this song from commercials; and be so listening to the lyrics, you'll forget about your knees!

Cool Down Song:

David Frizzell and Shelly West, "You're the Reason God Made Oklahoma" 3:24
CD: Classic Country: The 80's

1981 duet and country legend relatives -- Shelly is the daughter of Dottie West and David is the brother of Lefty Frizzell.

Today's stats: 41 minutes, 2.36 miles, 242 calories

No comments: