Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscar Picks!

While personally I would love to hoist handfuls of Wolfgang Puck's chocolate Oscars above my head or in my mouth...Here's my hopes and predictions for tonight. Play along with your home game version!

Best Picture: Little Miss Sunshine
Runner Up: The Queen
Both are watchable movies

Best Actor: I didn't like/see these movies...I'll take that chocolate Oscar instead.
Runner Up: Ryan Gosling, How did you go from hunky cutie boy/The Notebook to needing a Visine IV drip? Yuck! Your eyes remind me that the upcoming spring pollen allergy season is near.

Best Actress: Meryl Streep
Gotta love the long shots when you have Dench and Mirren on the team. Good luck!

Supporting Actor: Alan Arkin
Runner Up: Marky-Mark (Yes, you will always be)

Supporting Actress: Jennifer Hudson (Take that, Simon!)
Runner Up: Abigail Breslin, but I don't want to see another messed up kid in the future.

Costume Design: The Devil Wears Prada (of course!)
Runner Up: Marie Antoinette

Director: Martin Scorsese (pity pick)
Runner Up: Clint Eastwood

No comments: