Monday, February 26, 2007

Hissss!

This morning on the way to the Post Office to get postage figures for eBay on the way to working out, there was an unusual amount of traffic clogged in front. Other cars were going on the shoulder lane, so I did, too. I didn't hear anything, but as I was at the APC, someone came in and asked who has the car on the left side of the parking lot, it's making a hissing noise! ??!! Of all the empty spots he could have parked in, I'm glad he was next to mine. He said his car made that same noise before the tire went flat. I figured (I hoped!) I had enough air to get to a better place and call AAA. Fortunately I only had to wait about 30 minutes, which is about what it took for the tire to go completely flat. And fortunately again, it was repairable for only $7. Thank you to the mystery USPS customer, good Karma to you!

No comments: