Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sorry, Sandra - I tried

To add all three of your newest Sandra Betzina Vogue Today's Fit patterns to my collection during last week's $3.99 sale at Jo-Ann's. But I had my daughter with me and she said, "No!", (to the jacket 1036) and "NO!" (to the blouse 1033). I was only able to get the 1034 jeans by telling her it was featured in the current issue of Threads. She did a bait and switch and found these Burdas for me. ("Burda looks good on us!") So instead of spending $11.66; I spent $30.63. I probably got a better deal style-wise, she does have a good eye for fashion and keeping me from going frumpy. (Though I may sneak back at the next sale and get the others. I'm sure Sandra's blouse version in her cool fabrics look so much better than the pattern photo. And by the time I start/finish the jacket, it will be way too hot here to wear, but for next fall...?) I did read in her Spring/Summer 2008 pattern forecast she'll have more new patterns in April.

Burda 8360 See, cute and even a little like Laura Bennett's QVC blouse. Even has back shoulder and elbow darts (?!)
Burda 7781 The shorter sleeved version first go-round, then maybe the longer sleeved.












Burda 7795 Cute and cool looking

Burda 7965 Looks like a skirt. Definitely not the 70's culottes.


Burda 7966 Longer and capri versions for yoga, hanging around. Because they are Burda, you know they will fit better and look good!

No comments: