Sunday, April 08, 2007

More fabric!


More deals from Jo-Ann's reject fabric section. All were marked down to $3/yard! The Pepsi and World Traveler will be for more Kwik Sew PJ's.

Don't you love the vintage Pepsi girls?

And this is a great single knit print. It has a nice hand and washed like a dream. Probably no one knew what to do with it. If you can see it, there are different quotes from the "World Traveler" -- I am an adventurer and a world traveler. I love to explore new things and places!...Collected rain from the rainforest and hungout with the monkeys. The birds were too noisy though...I rode a kangaroo and met my first koala!...It was cold in the city but I saw some great paintings and sculptures...With the way I dream, now I have fabric to match!

Did I forget to take this out of the dryer in time? No! Actually I was surprised the pleats and wrinkles actually stayed and didn't wash out. This is how it looked on the bolt and after.

Total added to the stats - 11 1/4

No comments: