Wednesday, September 02, 2015

What I Like Wednesday - YogaGlo

Thanks to lunch with a friend (shout out to Inge!) and commiserating about a lack of convenient and good yoga classes for 40+ year olds nearby,  she told me about YogaGlo.  For about the cost of one class, you can get unlimited monthly classes to enjoy in the privacy of your own home/studio or on the road.   

There are over 2,500 classes in all styles -- Hatha, Yin, Vinyasa, and more, and they are organized on your home page by Body, Mind and Heart.  I like how you can search by whatever criteria - looking for a Morning wake-up?  An Evening/Sleep preparation?  Afternoon pick-me-up?  Grounding and calming Meditation and breath work?   It's all here.  

And no more excuses.   There are 5 minute classes, 15, 20, 30, 45 minutes to one hour.  
I also enjoy the variety of teachers and I learn something new to benefit my practice and my body each time.   You will have fun discovering different ones, but to get you started, check out Steven Espinosa, Kathryn Budig,  Felicia Tomasko, Amy Ippoliti, Stephanie Snyder and Sally Kempton.

Give it a try!  Your first 15 days are free. 

No comments: