Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'll take (eat) one of each


I can't decide which one I like better. But because they are so chocolaty-yummy, 1 square of each should set you right with the world again. It doesn't matter which one you eat first! My chocolate enablers, T and L, found these at Walgreens. They are about $3-$4 per bag of about 12 pieces...and usually on sale for $3. I'm on the lookout at Costco for them.

Hershey's Whole Bean: 40% less sugar, 7g of fiber! And they consider a serving 4 pieces!? So just divide these numbers by four when a little chocolate fix will do ya. Calories 200, total fat 13g, saturated fat 8g, cholesterol 10mg, sodium 45mg, total carb 20g, sugars 13g, protein 4g. Vitamin A 2%, Calcium 25%, Iron 4%.

Hershey's Natural Flavanol Antioxidant Milk Chocolate: More flavanol antioxidants than the leading dark chocolate. I don't know what a flavanol is, but it sure tastes good! Here's the details for these, again for a 4 piece serving. Calories 190, total fat 12g, saturated fat 7g, cholesterol 10mg, sodium 30mg, total carb 23g, dietary fiber 1g, sugars 21g, protein 3g. Calcium 8%, Iron 6%

No comments: