Friday, January 04, 2008

I Want Candy!



OK, raise your hand if any of you did not start jonesing/eating chocolate before this episode ended? (It took me 35 minutes before I went and popped two Lindt truffles) And lamented over the carelessly tossed naked Reese peanut butter cups in the garbage can next to Christian? I think this was the best episode yet of the season. While Rami's outfit ultimately won, I also liked Kit-Kat Kit's (and the model's hair looking like a Hershey's Kiss!) and Chris', too. I had a feeling this could have been the last show for Elisa, with the foretelling back story about her accident and rebuilt life. And with Victorya's attitude, eye rolling, pouty face and dreck of a dress - she should have been auf'd. As the show progresses, the less I like her.

No comments: