Friday, January 18, 2008

Hello Kitty, Hello Insanity


I told myself if I found it (again), it was meant to be...at only $24.98 (original price $99.99), how could I afford not to? My regular Super Target had a couple last month and I passed because it was priced $49.99. But I did paws for a brief moment and then moved on. The next time I was there, they were gone! Yesterday, I found one in the box marked down to $24.98 and one out of the box missing just about everything - including the needle!...(what kind of sickos deface a sewing machine?!) - for $17.28. I went home, thought about it and decided to go back for the boxed one. Alas it found a home with someone else in less than 2 hours. L and I drove to another Super Target 5 miles away. Nada, zip. Today we were in a different part of town and we do a quick check - Whoops there it is! One by itself. In the sealed box! Along with three packages of bobbins marked down to 23 cents. In the cart they go. I'll give it a twirl later tonight. It's always good to have a back-up for my back-up and a light-weight machine for when my 100x more expensive machine is being serviced or when traveling. Or even for L when she goes off to college. Target still has them available online, but at the full price. So go check those endcaps and if you see it and want it, grab it. Second chances don't usually happen, but destiny does.

No comments: