Thursday, November 08, 2007

Everyday Food Holiday Baking Issue!


The 2007 Special Collector's Edition - From Thanksgiving to Christmas, cakes...cookies...custards and puddings...pies, tarts and crisps...quick breads and more! (Chocolate shortbread - page 20 corner has already been dog-earred!) I don't think this is part of the subscription, as there isn't an issue number, but I also just subscribed and was told it would begin with the December issue.
By the by, if you too have recently subscribed, be sure to check your invoice. I sent in the postcard for the $12 subscription special with the "Bill me" box checked. Yesterday I get the invoice and the "Pay this amount" box said $18 Whoa! I called their 800 number and got it straightened out - thank goodness I had another insert with the box code and they adjusted the price. So either send the check with your request or be sure to check the invoice when it arrives.

No comments: