Thursday, October 18, 2007

Today's Costco Finds


The fall bulbs have been marked down to $4.88! I grabbed this assortment bag of early bloomers - the small ones are usually the first and the most fragrant! (T is thinking, "100 bulbs to plant?! ")

Second up - Costco's new shipment of wire-edged ribbon - 50 yards for $6.99. I'm still plowing through 2005's gold Christmas trees, but I couldn't resist these two. Note the tiny 3/8" white pom-poms on the red satin roll! And the almost retro-ish colors on the snowflake roll. It will coordinate with lots of my stash scraps for holiday gift bags.

Then, this 10 piece (2 of each color) box of 24 oz. tumbers, marked down to $7.97. See how they perfectly they match the snowflake ribbon? I plan to use these as gift holders for cookies, fudge, candy, etc, topped with tissue paper and ribbon tied around the top edge. A double-duty gift!

And the Gingher scissors set? Gone! As if they never existed. . .

No comments: