Monday, October 15, 2007

Today's Costco Find

$94.99! I just stood there in the aisle with my mouth open!

8 Gingher scissors with a limited edition storage case. 6" applique scissors, 7 1/2" pinking scissors, 8" dressmaker's shears, 3 1/2" stork embroidery scissors, 4" classic embroidery scissors, 4" curved embroidery scissors, 4 1/2" buttonhole scissors, 4 1/2" thread snips.

I already have the Gingher dressmaker's shears, the duckbilled applique scissors and another brand of pinkers my grandfather gave me years ago. I called my friend and asked if I should get this anyways - all the embroidery scissors! And isn't it $$ to sharpen pinking shears? "Definitely buy it,' she said, 'FOR ME!" ---- And for anyone else looking for looking for a deal. There were only 12 left. . .

Also note for all you Kashi Mountain Medley cereal fans, they are being * clearanced out - stock up now (I bought 3 boxes!) -- Hopefully making room for new Kashi goodies deals

No comments: