Saturday, October 13, 2007

Carbo up!

While L is attending a meeting, I'm in the north woods of Texas trying to find a Wi-Fi connection to spend the next couple of hours. Panera Bread is supposed to be Wi-Fi'd, but I kept getting a login error, while eating a cinnamon crunch bagel (toasted, no butter). Then I see a Starbucks catty-corner across the street and think, maybe they have Wi-Fi? I sit outside the *bucks, risking major pollen allergies, and voila! I connect under kolache! Kolache? Wait a minute, there's a Kolache Factory next door...with seats inside. Yay! I don't see wi-fi signs either, so maybe this is a secret discovery, which I'm now blabbing to the Internet. To further the carb/cause and be legit, I buy a cream cheese kolache. But just take one bite, as I am buzzing. Such willpower (such nausea). So, save yourself some carbs and calories if you need to Wi-Fi, and just head to the Kolache Factory.

No comments: