Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hancock's 89 cent Vogue Pattern Sale

Started today, through August 5. In the national ad circular, they are advertised on sale for $3.99; but inside the store I went to - 99 cents! With the ASG 10% discount, mine rang up at 89 cents! I stopped her and said I thought the Vogues are $3.99. The best I could understand, this particular Hancock's (or maybe all of them?!) printed and posted two separate 99 cent sale McCalls and Vogue fliers posted just inside the door. She said it was supposed to be just McCalls, but they are honoring the Vogue flier. At least that was my take, and I took the three new Sandra Betzina Today's Fit Vogues at that price.

If you were waiting for Jo-Ann's $3.99 Vogue sale August 7, you may want to head over to your Hancock's now, before they come to their senses and take the flier down.

No comments: