Monday, October 19, 2009

When in doubt, shove it!

Which is what I did when I was trying to figure out how to wind the bobbin on the Singer 2010 Touch Tronic Memory Machine. In a fit of anger and/or brilliance, I shoved the bobbin holder spring clip thingy over all the way as far as it could go thinking it couldn't be right, but it was and it worked! Whew!

The few blurry PDF copies I was able to find and download are not only hard to read, but do not include the entire User Manual for this rather cool machine, which purrs and sews like a champ. It has all kinds of neat stitches and features; I'd like to get to know it better.

Does anyone know where you can get a copy of the instruction manual? I tried Googling, eBay and Amazon without any luck. Surely there has to be a resource out there, somewhere. I would even be willing to give back to the corpus of knowledge with a copy of my 1970 Sears Kenmore machine manual.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Try a museum!

It's time to treat yourself to a new machine and with Christmas coming up you can give Tom the choice of going out and buying one(here you have to direct them as they won't find it in a gun shop and otherwise they go to WalMart) or you will go and get one.

Peggy L said...

Peggy - I sewed on a 2000 or 2001??? the model right before the 2010. If you need to know something, email me! I don't know if I can remember but I can try:)