Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday Tea Time



Cost: $3.49 on sale at Whole Foods, regular price is $3.99
Number of teabags: 20 - individually sealed in attached double paper bags
Caffeine: No
Type of tea: White and green tea
Steeping time: 2 minutes
Double Dipper potential: Yes, give it 4-5 minutes the second time
Mix ins: Honey
Teabag fragrance: Smells like Wrigley's gum!
Ingredients: Decaffeinated green tea, decaffeinated white tea, spearmint, peppermint and natural peppermint essence (contains soy lecithin)
Taste: Mostly spearmint, not overpowered by peppermint. The white and green tea combination helps temper and balance the mint so it is not bitter.
My opinion: I'm not a big fan of peppermint tea, but I loved this! First time I've ever gone back and made a second cup immediately after the first. The box has pretty artwork, too.
Would I go back and buy another box? Yes!
Rating: 5 teabags out of 5

No comments: