Friday, September 25, 2009

Sandra Betzina's Fashion Forecast - Fall/Winter

Sandra Betzina's new Fall/Winter Fashion Forecast is now available online at her website!



I can't hardly wait to see that new blouse of hers, 1165. And her new dress, 1171. Maybe in the next catalog? Fingers crossed!

She is also in love with 1061's pull on pants and has made four pairs. Again, you really need to give her patterns a second look. Honestly, I didn't even notice the pants nor realized they were a gem -- I bought the pattern earlier for the top.








Just like the blouse I made from 8267, wherein the photo made the blouse/pants combination look like a jumpsuit, and everyone is now kicking themselves for letting it go out of print - you'd better grab that 1061, too.





Clarified and confirmed -- 1140 (blouse) and 1139 (skirt) are two more of the new patterns to be released in January. There will be four to look forward to sew in the New Year!

2 comments:

Monica said...

I just can't wait to see you in the platform pumps and your over the knee boots wearing 1066 and 1542(numbers confuse me!!!)AND never forget these accessories will pull it all together.

Peggy said...

You got me pegged! : )