Monday, September 07, 2009

On the magazine rack now! Quilting Arts Magazine Gifts - Holiday Issue


The new Holiday 2009 issue of Quilting Arts Magazine Gifts is now on the newsstands!

Making its third annual appearance, this one stands out amongst the rest of the other sewing/quilting/crafting holiday magazine issues. There are lots of very creative and new ideas for gifting (and keeping for yourself!).
  • "Sugared" fruit
  • Christmas tree hot pads (shown on the cover)
  • No Bake "Cookies"
  • Loopy wreath and garland
  • Cool Cube ornaments
  • Scarves - patchwork, scrappy leaf; just to highlight a few
  • Fiber jewelry
  • Name-tag purses - perfect for Quilt Festival!
  • All kinds of cool cases for your gadgets

All in all, a packed issue with 20 gift projects and 14 seasonal decor ideas. Grab it when you see it!

3 comments:

Monica said...

I hope they pay you to advertise for them and i look forwards to seeing all the stuff you have made when I come to Houston. Monica

Peggy said...

Nope, just my own humble opinions here. I always like getting the head's up on different things, too.
Right now I'm in the sewing mode vs. the crafting mode. Who knows how long it will last, but I'll keep riding as long as I can. I really need new clothes AND to reduce my stash!

Sharon Sews said...

I picked this one up last week when I saw it. I learned my lesson the first year they released their holiday issue when I waited too long. I really like the no bake "cookies" and plan on trying that project soon.